Discover the treasures that await beyond the usual, classic routes on this Vespa tour. You’ll be joined by a guide and you’ll get to know (and taste!) two of the area’s most famous exports: oil and wine.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Our private driver will chauffeur you from your accommodation to the Vespa rental office.
- Meet here our guide and start the tour
- First stop: a winery tour and wine tasting
- Second stop: oil mill tour and lunch
- At the end of the tour, our private driver will chauffeur you back to your accommodation
This tour includes:
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation
- Vespa tour with a guide
- Winery tour and wine tasting
- Oil mill tour
The fine print
- A valid driving license and previous experience riding a moped and/or motorcycle are required.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- Check this page if you’re looking to only rent a Vespa and explore the area on your own.