Discover the treasures that await beyond the usual, classic routes on this Vespa tour. You’ll be joined by a guide and you’ll get to know (and taste!) some of the area’s most famous exports.
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Our private driver will chauffeur you from your accommodation to the Vespa rental office.
- Meet here our guide and start the tour
- Take a winery tour and enjoy a wine tasting
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant
- At the end of the tour, our private driver will chauffeur you back to your accommodation
This tour includes:
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation
- Vespa tour with a guide
- Winery tour and wine tasting
The fine print
- A valid international driving license and previous experience riding a moped and/or motorcycle are required.
- Fuel for the Vespa is not included and is to be paid cash at the end of the tour for all the vehicles (including the guide’s).
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
What to wear:
- Sneakers or trainers, better to leave sandals or flip flops at home.
- Trousers instead of skirts and dresses.
- A sweater/jumper/pullover and a windbreaker (depending on the season). It can get chilly as you zoom around the countryside!
- Nothing that’s uncomfortable, tight-fitting and with embroidered sequins (or similar).
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- Check this page if you’re looking to only rent a Vespa and explore the area on your own.