A cooking class straight from the pages of a book. Our chef has collaborated with the famous writer Frances Mayes (author of ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’) to create recipes for her latest cookbook.
During the class you will prepare a meal from start to finish with our chef. And don’t worry about groceries – we’ll do all the shopping!
Duration: Half-day + lunch or dinner
Availability: Monday to Friday (possibly available also on Sunday)
This class includes:
- Three-hour cooking class with a chef
- Groceries & wine
- Recipe cards
- Cleaning of your kitchen after cooking
The fine print
- Suitable for beginners and expert cooks alike.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- All our cooking classes have set menus which can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Cooking classes at a vacation rental booked through us are only allowed if organized by Together in Tuscany & Umbria.
- Please note that not all of our properties can host a cooking class because some lack the necessary space, however we can arrange for alternative classes at vineyards, olive mills and more. Contact us directly for more information (click for contact form).
- If you’re not staying at a vacation rental booked through Together in Tuscany & Umbria we kindly ask you to check with the landlord and/or operator if this is allowed.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.