Looking for a storybook Tuscan cooking experience? Take Italian cooking lessons that come straight from the page of a book! Our chef has notably collaborated with the famous writer Frances Mayes (author of ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’) to create recipes for her latest cookbook. With his extensive expertise and easy manner, he will teach you how to make handmade pasta and ‘ciaccia’ (focaccia– the Tuscan bread that typically accompanies Italian cold meats) just like his grandmother taught him to! You will learn how to cook authentic Italian recipes that can be made in any kitchen, anywhere in the World– including right in your own home or accommodation!
The class will cover preparation of a full meal from start to finish, including: a starter, first course of handmade pasta, second course, side dish, dessert and wine. And don’t worry about the ingredients– we’ll do all the shopping!
• Enjoy a cooking class in the comfort of your home
• Get to know our incredible Tuscan chef in a laid back and relaxed cooking experience
• Learn to prepare authentic Tuscan recipes that you can make anywhere in the World
• Prepare an authentic Italian meal from start to finish (starter, first course, second course, side dish and dessert)
• Learn traditional Italian methods for making handmade pasta and focaccia
Duration: Half-day + lunch or dinner
Days: Sunday to Friday (not available Saturday)
Offer includes: 3-hour cooking class, food, wine, and Together in Tuscany & Umbria gift