At a glance:
Half day Private car transfers Meal
- Our private driver will chauffeur you from your accommodation to the Vespa rental office
- Meet here our guide and start the tour
- Take a winery tour and enjoy a wine tasting
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant
- At the end of the tour, our private driver will chauffeur you back to your accommodation
- Availabillity: Daily, except on Saturday
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation
- Vespa tour with a guide
- Winery tour and wine tasting
- Set lunch
The fine print
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Please note that the meal included in this tour is not an à la carte lunch but a set lunch, the menu can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- A valid international driving license and previous experience riding a moped and/or motorcycle are required.
- Fuel for the Vespa is not included and is to be paid cash at the end of the tour for all the vehicles (including the guide’s).
- What to wear:
- Sneakers or trainers, better to leave sandals or flip flops at home.
- Trousers instead of skirts and dresses.
- A sweater/jumper/pullover and a windbreaker (depending on the season). It can get chilly as you zoom around the countryside!
- Nothing that’s uncomfortable, tight-fitting and with embroidered sequins (or similar).
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.