Rome in a Day – Private Tour
At a glance:
- The tour will start with the visit of the Vatican Museums, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Maps, Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Square and St. Peter’s Basilica
- After lunch you’ll skip-the-line into the Colosseum, where you will be told about its origins and history. Then you will reach the ancient Roman Forum and Capitoline Hill, which includes all the main basilicas and temples in the area.
- You will take a walk into the historic centre with breaks on Piazza Navona, beside the Trevi fountain, and in front of the ancient Pantheon, during which your guide will relate the fascinating story of Rome’s Field of Mars.
- Availability: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
- Priority skip-the-line Colosseum tickets
- Licensed private Rome tour guide
- Private Colosseum inside tour
- Private Roman Forum tour
- Private ancient Rome tour
- Private Rome city centre tour
- Priority skip-the-line Vatican tickets
- Licensed private Vatican tour guide
- Private Vatican City tour
- Private Vatican Museums tour
- Private Sistine Chapel tour
- Private St. Peter’s Basilica tour
- Taxi transfer to/from the train station
- Round-trip train tickets to Rome
The fine print
- Rome in a Day is fundamentally a walking tour; however, one or two short taxi rides may be necessary which are not included in tour cost.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- For security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are banned inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.