Vatican & Sistine Chapel – Private Tour
At a glance:
- You’ll skip the Vatican lines with priority entrance into the Vatican Museums, including the Pinecone courtyard, Greek and Roman sculpture in the Belvedere courtyard, Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Maps, Rooms of Raphael, and the Sistine Chapel with it’s incredible restored frescoes painted by Michelangelo.
- You’ll wander through silent chambers which have come to be known as the Vatacombs (Papal sarcophagi beneath St. Peter’s) and then enter the Basilica, the largest Christian Church in the World.
- Therein you’ll behold Michelangelo’s Sculpture of La Pietà, the Bronze Baldacchino and Holy Altar by Bernini, sculpted Papal funerary monuments, the famous Swiss Guard, St. Peter’s facade and vast piazza.
- Availability: Daily, except on Wednesday and Sunday
- Priority skip-the-line Vatican tickets
- Licensed private Vatican tour guide
- Private Vatican City tour
- Private Vatican Museums tour
- Private Sistine Chapel tour
- Private St. Peter’s Basilica tour
- Taxi transfer to/from the train station
- Round-trip train tickets to Rome
The fine print
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.