Perugia Shared Food Tour
At a glance:
Half day Private car transfers Meal
- Meet your American guide who, thanks to her love for the Italian culture and tradition, will show you how to eat, Italian style!
- Start this shared tour with a traditional Italian breakfast: cappuccino and cornetto (croissant).
- Spend the morning tasting chees, olive oil and eating delicious fresh pasta with, black truffle sauce while drinking a glass of wine at a trattoria in the old town.
- Try Perugia’s famous chocolate.
- End the tour with a tasty gelato from one of the most famous artisan gelaterias in town.
- Availability: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10 am.
- Private driver
- Shared guided tour of Perugia
- Tastings at several trattorias in town
The fine print
- What does ‘shared’ mean? Your party will not have a dedicated private guide but you will share a guide with others. The group you’ll join can be up to 12 people but not larger than that.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.