Chocolate-making Workshop in Perugia
At a glance:
Half day Private car transfers Meal
- A private driver will pick you up near your accommodation and take you to the chocolatier
- Once there, you’ll get to try your hand at chocolate making and you’ll also get to taste some delicious chocolate
- Afterwards, you’ll meet our guide who will accompany you on a tour of Perugia
- The private driver will then take you to a locals’ favorite for a light dinner with drinks (or aperitivo as Italians say) and drive you back to your accommodation.
- Availability: Monday to Friday
- Chocolate making workshop
- The chocolate made during the workshop, which participants get to take home
- Guided tour of Perugia (on foot)
- Private car transfers
- Set light dinner
The fine print
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Please note that the meal included in this tour is not an à la carte dinner but a set dinner, the menu can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.