Boat Tour on Lake Trasimeno
At a glance:
Half day Private car transfers Meal
- Start your private boat tour
- The skipper will dock at the main island of Lake Trasimeno
- Have a light lunch
- Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation
- Private boat trip
- Light lunch
- Fuel for the boat is not included and is to be paid cash at the end of the tour
The fine print
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Please note that the boat you’ll board is neither a ferry nor a yacht, it’s a small motorboat. Lake Trasimeno is very shallow and boats can’t go faster than 40 mph, for this reason, boats tend to be quite small. You can see a picture here.
- You can extend this tour and remain along the shore of Trasimeno Lake for a walk or simply to relax. Just let us know and we will be able to arrange your pick up later in the afternoon.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.