Florence in a Day – Shared Tour
At a glance:
Full day Private car transfers Meal
- A chauffeur will drive you to Cortona train station from your accommodation
- Once in Florence, walking through the San Lorenzo area, you will get to the Galleria Dell’Accademia, where your guided tour will begin
- After visiting the famous ‘David’, your guided tour continues with a stroll around the old town, while the guide will regale you with interesting facts and insights
- You will then be given some free time to explore Florence on your own
- Later, you’ll meet up with the guide once again to visit the Uffizi Gallery
- After the visit, you will have time to explore the town or enjoy a drink at one of the most beautiful terraces in Florence
- Get back by train to Cortona and a chauffeur will meet you there
- Availability: Daily, except on Monday and Saturday
- Private transfer to/from the train station from your accommodation
- Round-trip train tickets for Florence
- Admission to the Galleria dell’Accademia
- Admission to the Uffizi gallery
- Licensed tour guide (shared)
- Drinks on a roof terrace (upon request)
The fine print
- What does ‘shared’ mean? Your party will not have a dedicated private guide but you’ll share a guide with others. This means that when you reach some of the attractions, you’ll join a group of other visitors. These may not have booked with us but don’t worry, your spot is reserved and you don’t have to wait in line. You’ll only have to either show the voucher or tell the ticket desk your name. The group you’ll join can be up to 20 people but not larger than that.
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Drinks on a terrace upon request (not included)
- Lunch is not included
- Even with the skip-the-line entrances, there are still compulsory security checks which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.