Florence in a Day – Private Tour
At a glance:
Full day Private car transfers Meal
- A chauffeur will drive to Cortona train station from your accommodation
- At Florence train station you will meet our guide and together you will first visit the Cathedral
- Later in the morning, you will visit the Uffizi Gallery
- Have lunch in one of the most traditional restaurants in Florence
- End the tour by visiting Galleria Dell’Accademia and admiring the “David”
- After the visit, you will have time to explore the city or enjoy a drink at one of the most beautiful terraces in Florence
- Get back by train to Cortona and a chauffeur will meet you there
- Availability: Daily, except Monday and Saturday
- Private transfer to/from the train station from your accommodation
- Round-trip train tickets for Florence
- Admission to the Galleria dell’Accademia
- Admission to the Uffizi gallery
- Tickets for the Cathedral (including Crypt, Tower and Cupola)
- Officially licensed tour guide
- Lunch at a bistro
- Drinks on a terrace (upon request)
The fine print
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Please note that the meal included in this tour is not an à la carte lunch but a set lunch, the menu can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrances, there are still compulsory security checks which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.