Florence Artisan Workshops Tour
At a glance:
Half day Private car transfers Meal
- Taxi transfer from your accommodation to Cortona train station
- At Florence train station you will meet our guide and together you will visit various artisan’s workshops
- Visit the Galleria Dell’Accademia or the Uffizi Gallery (upon request only)
- Return to Cortona by train and taxi transfer back to your accommodation
- Availability: Daily, except on Monday and Saturday
- Private transfer to/from the train station to/from your accommodation
- Round-trip train tickets to Florence
- Visits to artisan’s workshops
- Licensed tour guide
- Set lunch
- Visit to the Galleria Dell’Accademia or the Uffizi Gallery (upon request only)
The fine print
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Please note that the meal included in this tour is not an à la carte lunch but a set lunch, the menu can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrances, there are still compulsory security checks which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.