Arezzo Walking Tour
At a glance:
Half day Private car transfers Meal
- Our chauffeur will drive you from your accommodation to Cortona train station
- Meet your guide in Arezzo
- Explore the town in a three-hour guided tour
- Lunch with local delicacies at a traditional trattoria
- Free time in the afternoon
- Get back by train to Cortona and our chauffeur will drive you back to your accommodation
- Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Private transfer back/to your accommodation
- Round-trip train tickets to Arezzo
- Private guide for about 3 hours
- Set lunch
The fine print
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Please note that because of Covid-19, schedules and availability may vary over time. In compliance with the current regulations, we reserve the right to double-check with our collaborators first before confirming a reservation.
- Please note that the meal included in this tour is not an à la carte lunch but a set lunch, the menu can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.