Give Thanksgiving an Italian twist with these recipes from the best chefs and food magazines. We’ve rounded up over 30 Thanksgiving recipes for all the lovers of Italian food overseas:
- On the Rachel Ray Show, Chef Scott Conant shows how to make Thanksgiving turkey, Italian-style, with a delicious Porchetta-style bird. Watch the video.
- Martha Stewart infuses the traditional Thanksgiving stuffing with Italian seasonings and spices; she also adds a cognac twist to the Thanksgiving turkey marinade. View recipes here.
- Food Network’s Italian cooking host Giada De Laurentiis shares a recipe for butternut squash and goat cheese tartines, a tasty appetizer.
- Celebrity chef, TV show host and cookbook author David Rocco shares his tips for a successful Thanksgiving dinner, drawing inspiration from his Italian-Canadian family.
- Chef Tom Valenti‘s Italian-inspired Thanksgiving menu includes butternut squash soup with pancetta and polenta with wild mushrooms.
- On Forbes, Italian jeweler Roberto Coin shares 6 recipes for an Italian-style Thanksgiving.
- Culinary Institute of America graduate and executive chef Craig Nassar proposes Turkey and cranberry ravioli in place of the leftover turkey sandwich.
- Better Homes & Gardens magazine’s 13-recipe roundup is full of ideas for an Italy-inspired menu.
- If you love Brussel sprouts, then this recipe with Italian balsamic vinegar is for you.
- 26 recipes from Pop Sugar, including parmesan-crusted potatoes, Italian sausage stuffing, and even an irresistible turkey coated in Italian herbs.
Buon Appetito! And check our post on the must-have kitchen utensils for Italian food before starting to cook.