Discover with your guide a different side of Perugia by experiencing the lively life of Umbria’s capital. Amble around medieval buildings and discover their story while tasting delicious local products.
What does ‘shared’ mean?
Your party will not have a dedicated private guide but you will share a guide with others. The group you’ll join can be up to 12 people but not larger than that.
Duration: Half day (4-5 hours)
Availability: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10 am.
- Meet your guide who, thanks to her love for the Italian culture and tradition, will show you how to live by following the Italian lifestyle.
- Start this shared tour by enjoying a typical Italian breakfast while drinking a cappuccino and eating a freshly baked cornetto
- Spend the morning tasting cheeses, olive oil and eating delicious hand-made pasta with a black truffle sauce while drinking a glass of wine in a typical osteria in the city center.
- Taste Perugia’s famous chocolate.
- End the tour with a tasty gelato made in one of the most famous artisan gelaterias.
This tour includes:
- Private Driver
- Shared guided tour of the town
- Tasting in several osterias in the city center
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In all places we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- If you are interested also in getting to know the artistic and historical treasures of the city, request an additional guided tour of Perugia in the afternoon.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.