Visit some of the quaintest hamlets in the region along with lovely scenery on your journey to the Sagrantino wine region in the province of Perugia. A day to taste the garnet-red Italian wine with its faint scent of violet petals, and an aroma and bouquet reminiscent of blackberries.
Duration: approx. 7 hours
Availability: from Monday to Friday
- Meet our driver in the morning and be chauffeured to the first winery.
- Enjoy the first tasting and lunch.
- Discover the second winery in the afternoon.
This tour includes:
- Transportation by private car with certified fully-licensed driver
- Two wine tastings
- Lunch in a winery (including wine and water)
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.