Home to the world’s most famous festival on chocolate, Perugia is forever linked to this delicacy. Discover more about it during a fantastic chocolate making workshop at an artisanal chocolatier.
Duration: Half day (from 3 pm onwards)
- A private driver will pick you up near your accommodation and take you the chocolatier
- Once there, you’ll get to try your hand at chocolate making and you’ll also get to taste some delicious chocolate
- Afterwards, you’ll meet our guide who will accompany you on a tour of Perugia
- The private driver will then take you to a locals’ favorite for a light dinner with drinks (or aperitivo as Italians say) and drive you back to your accommodation
This tour includes:
- Chocolate making workshop
- The chocolate made during the workshop, which participants get to take home
- Guided tour of Perugia (on foot)
- Private car transfers
- Light dinner
The fine print
- Before booking, please let us know if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies, so that we can verify if we can cater to your needs.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the experience, which may vary over time.