You simply don’t want to miss visiting these two towns during your holiday in Italy. Orvieto is rich in history and culture, whilst Civita di Bagnoregio is a quaint hamlet atop a plateau overlooking the entire Tiber river valley.
Duration: Full day (approx. 8 hours)
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Meet our private driver in the morning and head to Orvieto.
- Tour the town with our guide and discover the hidden treasures of Orvieto.
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant in town.
- Meet our driver and reach Civita di Bagnoregio.
- Explore the hamlet on foot.
- Return to your accommodation in the afternoon with our driver.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer from/to accommodation
- Private driver for the day
- Guided tour of Orvieto
- Entrance tickets to the Orvieto Cathedral
- Entrance tickets to Orvieto Underground (a series of man-made tunnels)
- Entrance fee to Civita di Bagnoregio
Not included in the price:
- Guided tour of Civita di Bagnoregio
The fine print
- As an addition to this tour, you could also request a guided tour of Civita di Bagnoregio.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.