Known around the World as a wine of excellent quality, the famous Nobile di Montepulciano is just one of the many treasures you will discover on this Montepulciano wine tasting tour. You will be led through the wine-making process on this wine tasting holiday in a visit to two local wineries, with our guide who is an AIS certified sommelier.
Availability: Sunday to Friday (not available on Saturday)
Duration: Half day (3 to 4 hours)
- Visit an excellent family-run winery and taste wines from their production.
- Taste the history and culture of the lovely medieval town of Montepulciano.
- Enjoy wine tasting in a unique, historic underground cellar in the very heart of the town.
- Conclude your tour with a traditional lunch.
This tour includes:
- Guided tour of Montepulciano
- Two wine tastings
- Transportation with private car with a fully-licensed driver.
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.