Montalcino is known as the home of one of the World’s greatest wines, Brunello di Montalcino. Discover this treasure and more on this distinctive wine tour of Montalcino and the surrounding area.
Duration: Full day (approx. 7 hours)
Availability: Sunday to Friday (not available on Saturday)
- Firstly, you will stop in a winery which will surprise you with its innovative techniques.
- Then you will have some free time to explore the nice town of Montalcino.
- Afterwards you will stop at the second winery, where you will have a tasting and lunch.
- In the afternoon the tour continues with a visit to a modern winery producing organic wines and a third wine tasting.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer back/to your accommodation
- Free visit to Montalcino
- Visit of three wineries and tasting
- Lunch in the second winery
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.