Lake Trasimeno is an ideal destination for a relaxing half-day trip. Take a boat tour around the largest body of water in peninsular Italy and learn more about fishing and culinary traditions in the area.
Duration: Half day
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Start your private boat tour in the morning.
- The skipper will dock at the main islands of Trasimeno Lake for a swim.
- Have a light lunch.
- Tour ends in the early afternoon.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation
- Private boat trip
- Stop by the main islands
- Light lunch
The fine print
- Please note that the boat you’ll board is neither a ferry nor a yacht, it’s a small motorboat. Lake Trasimeno is very shallow and boats can’t go faster than 40 mph, for this reason, boats tend to be quite small. You can see a picture here.
- You can extend this tour by stopping by the shores of Trasimeno Lake. Just let us know and we will be able to arrange your pick up later in the afternoon.
- Fuel for the boat is not included and is to be paid cash at the end of the tour.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.