Explore the most important treasures in the fantastic city of Florence on this full-day tour! This outing includes a private tour of the city and its sights with an official guide, as well as a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia.
Duration: approx. 7 hours (or half day upon request)
Availability: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday
- A chauffeur will drive to Cortona train station from your accommodation.
- At Florence train station you will meet our guide and together you will first visit the Cathedral.
- Later in the morning, you will visit the Uffizi Gallery.
- Have lunch in one of the most traditional restaurants in Florence.
- End the tour by visiting Galleria Dell’Accademia and admiring the “David”.
- After the visit, you will have time to explore the city or enjoy a drink at one of the most beautiful terraces in Florence.
- Get back by train to Cortona and a chauffeur will meet you there.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer to/from the train station from your accommodation
- Return train tickets for Florence
- Admission to the Galleria dell’Accademia
- Admission to the Uffizi gallery
- Tickets for the Cathedral (including Crypt, Tower and Cupola)
- Officially licensed tour guide
- Lunch at a bistro
- Drinks on a terrace (upon request)
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrances, there are still compulsory security checks which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.