Looking for things to do in Florence? Explore the most important sights and treasures of this fantastic city on our Florence in a Day tour! Ideally suited for couples or small groups, this outing includes a tour of the city and its sights with an official guide.
What does ‘shared’ mean?
Your party will not have a dedicated private guide but you’ll share a guide with others.
This means that when you reach some of the attractions, you’ll join a group of other visitors. These may not have booked with us but don’t worry, your spot is reserved and you don’t have to wait in line. You’ll only have to either show the voucher or tell the ticket desk your name. The group you’ll join can be up to 20 people but not larger than that.
Duration: approx. 7 hours
Availability: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday
- A chauffeur will drive to Cortona train station from your accommodation.
- Once in Florence, crossing San Lorenzo, you will make your own way to the Galleria Dell’Accademia, where your guided tour will begin.
- After visiting the famous ‘David’, your guided tour continues with a stroll around the city center, making this glorious center of Italian history and culture come alive with interesting facts and insights.
- You will then be given some free time to explore on your own
- Later meet up with the guide once again to visit the Uffizi Gallery.
- After the visit, you will have time to explore the city or enjoy a drink at one of the most beautiful terraces in Florence.
- Get back by train to Cortona and a chauffeur will meet you there.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer to/from the train station from your accommodation
- Return train tickets for Florence
- Admission to the Galleria dell’Accademia
- Admission to the Uffizi gallery
- Licensed tour guide (shared)
- Drinks on a terrace (upon request)
The fine print
- Even with the skip-the-line entrances, there are still compulsory security checks which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.