Olive oil is one of the essential elements of Mediterranean cuisine. There is no better way to understand the secrets of olive oil than learning how it is produced. Join us for this unique day tour and enjoy premium olive oil and other local delicacies.
Duration: 5 hours
Availability: Tuesday to Friday
- Meet your private driver and join your guide for the day
- Learn more about olive trees during a visit to an olive grove
- Visit an olive mill and learn more about olive oil production
- Lunch with local produce at a traditional trattoria
- At the end of the tour, our private driver will chauffeur you back to your accommodation
This tour includes:
- Private car and chauffeur for the excursion
- Private guide (3 hours)
- Guided visit of an olive grove
- Guided visit to an oil mill
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.