The art of winemaking has been part of Tuscan traditions since the Etruscans. Today, wines from this region have become famous and appreciated worldwide. During this tour, you will visit one winery in the Cortona area and get to know how the “nectar of the Gods” is produced, as well as get a taste of it.
Duration: Half day
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Meet your private driver for the day and reach the first winery.
- Guided tour of the winery and wine tasting.
- Return to your accommodation with the private driver.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation
- Private driver for the duration of the tour
- Visits to one winery with tasting
The fine print
- Upon request, we can also reserve a lunch/dinner at the end of the tour.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.