The art of winemaking has been part of Tuscan traditions since the Etruscans. Today, wines from this region have become famous and appreciated worldwide. During this tour, you will visit two wineries in the Cortona area and get to know how the “nectar of the Gods” is produced, as well as get a taste of it.
Duration: Half day
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Meet your private driver for the day and reach the first winery.
- Guided tour of the first winery and wine tasting.
- Private car transfer to the second winery.
- Guided tour of the second winery and wine tasting.
- Return to your accommodation with the private driver.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation
- Private driver for the duration of the tour
- Visits to two wineries
- Two wine tastings
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.