With our Cortona Walking Tour you will discover something more than the Etruscan origins of this town. You will understand the reason why over the centuries several people fell in love with this small village, last of whom, Francis Mayes, who chose Cortona as her home and wrote about her new life there.
Duration: Half Day (morning + lunch / afternoon + dinner)
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Meet our guide and discover San Francesco’s Hermitage
- Visit the Basilica of Cortona
- Visit Francis Mayes’ Bramasole (upon request)
- Have a stroll around Cortona with our experienced guide
This tour includes:
- Private car for 1 hour
- Guided tour of Cortona
- Lunch (including water and a glass of wine)
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.