Discover the beauty of authentic Tuscan cuisine in this exclusive cooking class at the lovely residence of our chef.
After a brief introduction to the basics of Italian cuisine and its ingredients, you will learn how to cook a meal from start to finish, together with historical facts and folklore. Ideal for 2 or 4 people.
Duration: Four-hour cooking class + dinner
Availability: Available Sunday to Friday (not available on Saturday)
This class includes:
- Return taxi transfer (from your accommodation to the chef’s house and back)
- Four-hour cooking class
The fine print
- Wine is not included in the price
- Suitable for beginners and expert cooks alike.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- All our cooking classes have set menus which can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.