Combine wine tasting and Italian cooking in a local winery in the Cortona countryside!
Personally chauffeured to the winery, you will first attend your cooking lesson with a chef creating traditional Tuscan dishes. You will also take a private tour of the vineyard and winery, learning about wine production. You will then be guided in tasting wines as you eat the food you just prepared!
Duration: morning + lunch (4-5 hours)
Availability: every day depending on the Chef’s availability
This class includes:
- Return taxi transfer (from your villa to the winery and back)
- Three-hour cooking class at a winery
- Visit of the vineyards and wine tasting
The fine print
- Suitable for beginners and expert cooks alike.
- Visit to an additional winery in the afternoon upon request.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- All our cooking classes have set menus which can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.