Your kitchen, our chef
At a glance:
3 hours + meal Mon through Fri
- Cooking class with a chef
- Groceries & wine
- Cleaning of your kitchen after cooking
The fine print
- Duration: Half day + lunch or dinner
- Availability: Monday to Friday (possibly on Sunday too, depending on the chef’s schedule)
- Suitable for beginners and expert cooks alike.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- All our cooking classes have set menus which can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Cooking classes at a vacation rental booked through us are only allowed if organized by Together in Tuscany & Umbria.
- Please note that not all of our properties can host a cooking class because some lack the necessary space, however we can arrange for alternative classes at vineyards, olive mills and more. Contact us directly for more information (click for contact form).
- If you’re not staying at a vacation rental booked through Together in Tuscany & Umbria we kindly ask you to check with the landlord and/or operator if this is allowed.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.