Wine & dine
At a glance:
Half day + meal Daily, except on Saturdays
- Cooking class with a chef (at your vacation rental)
- Wine tasting with a sommelier (at your vacation rental)
- Wine pairing dinner (at your vacation rental)
- Wines, groceries and cleaning of your kitchen after cooking
The fine print
- Duration: Half day
- Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Upon request, we can also arrange a wine pairing dinner without the cooking class.
- Suitable for beginners and expert cooks alike.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Wine-paired dinners have set menus which can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Private dinners with a personal chef and a sommelier at a vacation rental booked through us are only allowed if organized by Together in Tuscany & Umbria.
- If you’re not staying at a vacation rental booked through Together in Tuscany & Umbria we kindly ask you to check with the landlord and/or operator if this is allowed.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.