Cooking at a vineyard
At a glance:
Half day + meal Mon through Fri
- Return taxi transfer (from your villa to the winery and back)
- Cooking class at a winery
- Visit of the vineyards and wine tasting
The fine print
- Duration: Half day + lunch
- Availability: Monday to Friday (subject to availability)
- Suitable for beginners and expert cooks alike.
- Visit to an additional winery in the afternoon upon request.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- All our cooking classes have set menus which can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.