Rome Highlights – Shared Tour is a fully guided tour which encompasses the Roman forum and Colosseum inside with priority entrance tickets and Rome’s historic city centre.
Duration: approx. 4 hours
23 – Nov 3: daily exc. Sun
Nov 4 – Mar 22: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.
Tour does not run on public holidays
What does ‘shared’ mean?
Your party will not have a dedicated private guide but you’ll share a guide with others.
This means that when you reach some of the attractions, you’ll join a group of other visitors. These may not have booked with us but don’t worry, your spot is reserved and you don’t have to wait in line. You’ll only have to either show the voucher or tell the ticket desk your name. The group you’ll join can be up to 30 people but not larger than that.
- Meet your guide in the morning and learn about the origin, rise and fall of the Roman Empire by entering the Colosseum and Roman Forum, with an overview of the Palatine Hill.
- Ample time in the heart of Rome follows. You will see and learn about all of the most important piazzas, fountains, monuments and ruins of Rome, including the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
This tour includes:
- Skip-the-line Colosseum tickets
- Licensed Rome tour guide
- Colosseum inside tour
- Roman Forum tour
- Ancient Rome tour
- Temples and Piazzas of Rome
- Historic Rome tour
- Any kind of car/bus transfer before, during and after the tour
- Return train tickets for Rome
The fine print
- For security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are banned inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
Ref.: Entire Rome and Colosseum