The Shared Tour of the Colosseum allows you to explore the most important sites of ancient Rome with a licensed guide.
Duration: approx. 2 hours
Apr 1 – Nov 3: daily exc. Sun
Nov 4 – Mar 31: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.
Tour does not run on public holidays
What does ‘shared’ mean?
Your party will not have a dedicated private guide but you’ll share a guide with others.
This means that when you reach some of the attractions, you’ll join a group of other visitors. These may not have booked with us but don’t worry, your spot is reserved and you don’t have to wait in line. You’ll only have to either show the voucher or tell the ticket desk your name. The group you’ll join can be up to 30 people but not larger than that.
During two generous hours you will enter the Colosseum arena and learn about the games, the players, and the hard facts about life in ancient Rome. A comprehensive tour of Roman Forum will follow.
This tour includes:
- Skip-the-line Colosseum tickets
- Licensed Rome tour guide
- Colosseum inside tour
- Roman Forum tour
- Ancient Rome tour
- Temples and Piazzas of Rome
- Historic Rome tour
- Any kind of car/bus transfer before, during and after the tour
- Return train tickets for Rome
The fine print
- For security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are banned inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
Ref.: Colosseum Highlights: Icon of Rome