Discover two of the most important towns in Umbria together with its culinary and artistic traditions. This excursion includes a tour of the ceramics in Deruta, an organic lunch in a local farm and a guided tour of Assisi, St. Francis’ home town.
Availability: Monday to Friday
Duration: Full day (approx. 8 hours)
- In the morning you will visit a workshop in the lovely town of Deruta.
- Lunch in an Organic Farm in Assisi which produces very unique wine, oil and cereals.
- Meet your guide in Assisi and enjoy a guided visit tour around the ancient city centre and church of St. Francis
This tour includes:
- Private car for the excursion
- Tour of the ceramics
- Guided tour of Assisi (around 2.5h)
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.