If you want to taste famous wines, eat great food and see amazing sights, this Chianti Wine Tour is for you!
Explore the most beautiful areas of the famous Chianti wine region on this fantastic wine tasting excursion, combining wine and history in a day-long adventure!
Availability: Sunday to Friday (not available on Saturday)
Duration: approx. 8 hours
- In the late morning you will visit the first winery in Chianti, where the beautiful vineyards will greet you with stunning views and brilliant colors that change with the seasons.
- After the visit and the wine tasting you will be taken to a typical osteria of the Chianti area where you will be able to taste delicious dishes of the Tuscan tradition.
- The tasty lunch will be followed in the afternoon by a second wine tasting in another notable winery in Chianti.
This tour includes:
- Transportation by private car with certified fully-licensed driver
- Visit of two wineries in the Chianti region (including two wine tastings)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
The fine print
- The visit of the wineries could be shared in a group of maximum 20 people.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.