Nothing could be more authentic than an Italian cooking class with a professional Italian chef, often assisted by… his Mamma! Passionate about Tuscan cuisine and with a wealth of experience, our local chef will lead you through the preparation of traditional Tuscan dishes, while sharing some great cooking tips.
Duration: Half day + lunch or dinner
Availability: Monday to Friday (also on Sunday, subject to availability)
This class includes:
- Cooking class with a chef
- Lunch or dinner
The fine print
- Suitable for beginners and expert cooks alike.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most cases we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check for allergens in the produce. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- All our cooking classes have set menus which can only be changed in case of allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.