Come explore Arezzo with us! This town is a true hidden gem, full of treasures that await only to be discovered. It was also the setting for Roberto Benigni’s Oscar-winning film “La vita è bella” (“Life is beautiful”).
Duration: approximately 1 day
Availability: Daily, except on Saturday
- Our chauffeur will drive you from your accommodation to Cortona train station.
- Meet your guide in Arezzo.
- Explore the town in a three-hour guided tour.
- Lunch with local delicacies at a traditional trattoria.
- Free time in the afternoon.
- Get back by train to Cortona and our chauffeur will drive you back to your accommodation.
This tour includes:
- Private transfer back/to your accommodation
- Return train tickets to Arezzo
- Private guide for about 3 hours
- Lunch at a traditional trattoria
The fine print
- Please let us know in advance if you have a specific food lifestyle and/or allergies. In most places, we can easily cater for vegetarians. For vegans, pregnant women and those avoiding gluten, we can’t always guarantee suitable menus. If you have specific allergies, we can check with our vendors regarding nuts or other allergens in their products. However we cannot guarantee that foods will not have come into contact with allergens, so please do exercise your judgment accordingly.
- Check our FAQs here for more details.